Kate E. McGill
Phone: (02) 9252 2222
Kate graduated from the University of Technology Sydney with degrees in Arts & Law and was admitted as a Legal
Practitioner of the Supreme Court of NSW on 28 August 1998.
She worked for two years in London (with the firms of Fox Williams and Watson, Farley & Williams) gaining
invaluable experience in a wide range of commercial legal areas. Whilst in the UK she also studied for and
was later admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales.
On returning to Australian in October 2000, Kate joined Glasson Gemmell & McGill as an Associate. She
subsequently became a Senior Associate, and since 1 July 2009 has been a Partner in the firm. She has developed
particular expertise in the following areas of practice: -
• Property Development & Conveyancing (including Company Title conversions to Strata
• Commercial and Business Law;
• Partnerships, Companies and Trusts;
• Employment Law;
• Probate and Administration; and
• Wills and Deceased Estates.